Why become an exhibitor and recruit our students?
- One of the most bilingual student population in Canada, over 5000 students of which 1000 originate from 40 different countries;
- 94% placement rate within six months;
- Over 800 graduating students each year. They are highly prepared to successfully respond to personal and professional challenges with an on-going learning mindset;
- Access to a 65,000 strong Alumni network since the university’s establishment;
- Approximately 160 programs in over 50 fields of study, which optimizes « cross-pollination » of disciplines;
- Over 30 Centers, Chairs or Research Institutes, a dedicated administrative and support personnel and a great number of specialists in various fields;
- Our students gain international experience through work practicums and studies in partnership with other countries;
Our student population studies a great number of subjects, including Regional Development Policies, Acadian Society, Globalization, Minority Rights, Aquaculture, Environment, Biotechnology and Materials Growth in Space.